- 1 cup (240ml) whole milk
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 7 Oreos
- 3 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp warm water
- Whipped cream (for serving)
- Take 1 teaspoon of instant coffee and to that add 1 teaspoon of warm water. Stir to dissolve and set this mixture aside.
- In a blender combine all the ingredients: 7 Oreos, 1 tablespoon of Nutella, 1 cup of milk, 3 scoops of vanilla ice-cream. Finally add the instant coffee mixture that we set aside earlier.
- Blend until combined.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream or any other garnish to your liking.
- You can use semi-skimmed milk instead of whole milk for this recipe.
- If you are not a fan of Nutella or coffee (if such a person even exists :P), then of course feel free to leave these ingredients out or add smaller quantities to the milkshake. Coffee is an excellent ingredient in enhancing anything chocolate flavoured!
- This recipe makes a thick milkshake, if you prefer a runnier consistency then add an extra 1/4 to 1/2 cup of milk.